Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally!

It's official! Tony and I are adding to our family in April. No, we're not adopting another dog; we're having a baby! We can't wait to meet the new little member. As far as the morning sickness goes, it should be renamed 24/7 sickness. I'm anxious to hit my second trimester to get over all the sickness. We are so excited about this addition, and it's been a long time coming.

10 comments:

Mindi B said...

I still can't believe how excited I am for you guys!!! I feel bad that you are going through such terrible sickness, but it will pass! I remember with my first, I was nauseous all the time and cried all the time (because I'm a baby when it comes to being nauseous). The day that it went away was the most glorious day of the pregnancy!!! I wish you the very best! See you next week.

ali-dot-e said...

I am so excited for you!! I have heard that morning sickness is a good sign. I am sorry you have to go through it but it will get better. I loves Months 3-6. The morning sickness stopped and you were not so huge that you were uncomfortable! Take care of yourself and we will see you soon!!

David and Melissa said...

We are sooo happy for you. Thank you for sharing the good news.

Wilde Things said...

Morning sickness is a good sign. I know it doesn't feel like it, but for some reason when you feel sick it just means that the baby is healthy.
Good luck! I am so excited for you guys!! How is work and being sick? (I remember the days at Alta having to run to the bathroom during class and the poor girls in the stalls wondering what was going on . . .)

Kathy said...

Congrats! That is awesome news, I am so happy for you!

SJ said...

Congrats!!! i am excited for the both of you!! I love you lots!!!

Love always,

Sarah

Andria said...

Yipee! You're going to be a mommy!

And the morning sickness does pass. Then you get the leg cramps in the middle of the night and you waddle like a duck with ankles as big as watermelons for a while, and then it's all over and you have a sweet little baby.

Let me know if you need anything!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

Oh Whitney! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats and hugs to you both!!!!

Um, and yes, who ever named it morning sickness was WAY off base. Hang in there.

Alicia said...

Oh Whitney!!! I've been dying over this happy news ever since you posted on my blog. I am can;t tell you how happy and excited I am for you. Life is strange and wonderful isn't it?

faith said...

whitney, that is so exciting. congratulations! i hope you're not too sick - and that it passes quickly.