Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Seriously. . .

Tony was outside last night when he came in to tell me we had a little friend for us outside . . . a GIANT tarantula! I'm an absolute arachnophobia sufferer, so I refused to even go outside. Tony took some pictures, put the "little" guy in a garbage can, and dumped him in the fields behind our neighbor's house. First a massive snake, then this little critter. . .seriously, why do I live here?






8 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Ahhhhhhhh.

We have tarantulas here too except not poisonous.

Eeek.

ali-dot-e said...

Umm I didn't even know we had tarantulas out here. That is really gross. It might be a good idea to send tony out first every time you go out...snakes and Tarantulas, CRAZY!

Kathy said...

Holy cow! That one might have been uglier than the one I saw at my house. Arent they horrible! I don't know if it is true, but I heard that some tarantulas eat snakes? Maybe they will just kill each other off?

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Are you kiddin me? That is SCARY! I didn't even know we had those in Utah.

Wilde Things said...

Eeek! Um, why did he let him live. I'm all for spiders rights, but I don't think I would ever want to come across one of those suckers! Scary.

Andria said...

That was scary. I'm glad it was at your house and not mine!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

Ewwwww!

Jessa said...

That is just horrible, if that had been my house I would have had a heart attack and died. I suffer from arachnaphobia (sp?) as well.