Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cullen Casting

Hello all you Twilight, etc. fans! The Cullen family has officially been cast for the upcoming film. The boy front and center (in the blue shirt, folding his arms) is Edward. Does he look familiar? He was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He's cute, but I just don't see him as Edward.

The following picture is another of the Cullens.
Here's another picture of Edward. I think this one is better.
And finally, here's Bella. I think she'll be really good.
They are currently doing casting for Jacob. I'm anxious to see who they get. You can check the updates on the website at www.stepheniemeyer.com.

Can't wait for the movie. I hope they keep true to the books.

BOOK RELEASE: Rumor has it August 2, 2008 is the release date for Breaking Dawn.

3 comments:

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

OOOOO can't wait! Although, I hope the movie is as good as the books - if not that would really ruin it!!

Alicia said...

I like what I see so far... I'm interested to see what Jacob looks like. I think I like him even more than Edward. Don't hate me!

SJ said...

Hey Whit and Tony! I miss you guys and I was just looking at your blog. I hope that you guys are doing well. Take a look at my blog at www.sarahutah.blogspot.com
Love you